About Me

My photo
Kitchener, Ontario,, Canada
Mother Mugs was established May 2008 Author : Over whelmed by God's Grace Uncovering the Truth about Adoption

Welcome

I hope that my poetry and writing will encourage you.

Thursday, May 22, 2008

My Fear is Silenced by God's Grace

                                             
                                                        My fear is Silenced

                                                           By God's Grace 


                                            My fearful mind is silenced by God's Grace

                                                  God's grace assures me of his watchful care

                                                         I know God's Grace is enough

                                               For each moment, each hour of the day,

                                                         God's power rests on me

                                                 My heart is encouraged knowing

                                                     

 God's Grace is Sufficent    
 Margaret Theriault

No comments:

Writing

Welcome to my Heart Matters Blog
I hope that you will enjoy readling my blog.
Please any comments you wish.
Have a pleasant day