About Me

My photo
Kitchener, Ontario,, Canada
Mother Mugs was established May 2008 Author : Over whelmed by God's Grace Uncovering the Truth about Adoption

Welcome

I hope that my poetry and writing will encourage you.

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Straight From My Heart

! ! Peter 3:8-9  MSG  Message version (not MSG in your food)

 Be agreeable, be sympathetic, be loving, be compassionate, be humble. That goes for all of you, no exceptions. No retalitation. No sharp-tongued - sarcasm. Instead, bless --- that's your job, to bless. You'll be a blessing also get a blessing.

Bless those who curse you and despitefully use you.
 (Matthew 5:44)

I don't konw about you but I have to surrender myself to God to be agreeable. There are times I  disagree  for the sake of disagreement. I  also have the urge to be right and prove my point.  Then there are times I


                        

No comments:

Writing

Welcome to my Heart Matters Blog
I hope that you will enjoy readling my blog.
Please any comments you wish.
Have a pleasant day