About Me

My photo
Kitchener, Ontario,, Canada
Mother Mugs was established May 2008 Author : Over whelmed by God's Grace Uncovering the Truth about Adoption

Welcome

I hope that my poetry and writing will encourage you.

Friday, March 16, 2012

Shake ups

Shake ups are often sent by God himself.
 
 When it is time for eaglets to leave the nest and learn to fly, it is said that a mother eagle takes out all the soft bedding and shakes up the nest until it is no longer comfortable for her chicks. She then spreads her wings to catch them as they learn to fly . Deuteronomy 32:11

I have a number of shake ups in my life. These shake ups can be distressing at times. Recently I realized that God wanted me to move on out of the nest and leave the nest  and spread my wings and fly once more.


I have had a lot of issues that I have been dealing with for the last couple of years. After writing my book God spoke and said  It was time to set my issues aside and move on to minister to others.  I had healed enough now to move forward  and  move out of the nest.

 Sometimes when there is a stir  in a persons life the ones you love are not ready or think you are ready to see you leave the nest. The enemy puts doubts into your mind about whether you are ok to move forward and reminds you of your past mistakes like anger. Or that you are not qualified or a professional.  I had doubts of my own about my health, I have come to realize that the Joy of the Lord is my strength.  God is showing when to rest and when to back off.  He assures me of his presence  and help when my health has the odd struggle.

Not that we are competent in ourselves to  claim anything for ourselves, but our competence comes from God. He has made us competent as minsiter of a new covenant not of the letter but of the Spirit, for the letter kills but the Spirit gives life.
 2 Corinthians 3:5, 6

It was time to seek God's counsel and rely on the Holy Spirit to guide me.  God will show me what he wants me to do.  It was time to take the advice I had been given and start ministering to others who are hurting and reach out to those who are in need and  are in need of  Jesus .

It was time to learn to fly again after being hurt. In the nesting time I was nurtured and cared for and now It was time to fly.  The Lord was clearing out the safe place and was nudging me forward.  I heard the Holy Spirit say You are strong, You are courageous. I am with you.  I have forgiven you and I am right there to catch you when you fall or fail.

 I am minstering to people all over the world thru a prayer ministry. I am ministering to friends and family.

I am where God wants me to be right now. Helping others and minstering to others and  giving  Hope and  encouragement and Peace for those who need it.

I move forward because I know that God has his eye on me. I am the apple of his eye.

It was after this shake up that I experienced the mighty power of God in my life. I have seen him  move in the hearts and lives of those I minister to. It has brought me to pray on behalf of those needs and  to see the hand of God in their life.

Deuteronomy 32:10
In a desert land he found him in a barren and howling land. He shielded him and cared for him as the apple of his eye.

Deuteronomy 32:11 lie an eagel that sitrs up it next and hovers over its young. that spread it wings to catch and carries them on it pinions.
.
Psalms 17:8   

 Keep me as the apple of your eye, hide me in the shadow of your wings

! So when you go thru a shaking in your life or distress. Remember that God is working things out even when it doesn't seem like it.  It is also may mean that God has a mighty work that he wants to do in and thru you on behalf of others. .

No comments:

Writing

Welcome to my Heart Matters Blog
I hope that you will enjoy readling my blog.
Please any comments you wish.
Have a pleasant day