About Me

My photo
Kitchener, Ontario,, Canada
Mother Mugs was established May 2008 Author : Over whelmed by God's Grace Uncovering the Truth about Adoption

Welcome

I hope that my poetry and writing will encourage you.

Friday, February 24, 2012

Straight from My Heart - Jesus loves me

I am so glad that Jesus loves me Jesus loves me, Jesus loves me, I am so glad that Jesus loves me, Jesus loves even me.

Jesus loves me this I know for the Bible tells me so. Yes Jesus loves me.

 The message is big in meaning and powerful. 

What shall separate us from the love of Christ? Shall trouble or hardship or persecution or famile or nakedness or danger or sword?

 vs. 36 As it is written nothing "For your sake we face death all day long; we are considered as sheep to be slaughter.

No in all these things we are more than conquerors through him who loved us

vs 38 I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons,'neither anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love God that is in Chrsit Jesus our Lord.

I remember in Sunday School singing about Jesus loving me.  It gave me a warmth inside of my heart.  When I did something wrong I remember I wondered if my parents or God loved me. I remember one time I thought I would throw some water on my dad who was sitting on a chair reading.  I however didn't realize that dad was reading his Bible.  I got water spilled all over his Bible. I didn't mean to get his Bible wet on purpose.  I told dad I was truly sorry and all I got was silence. I tried again and once more no response.
It took quite a while until my dad talked to me again.  At that moment I felt distance from my dad.  I so wanted to climb up on my dads lap and have him reassure me that he loved me regardless of whether I had made a mess of his Bible or not.  I knew what it was to hear dad say he loved me and I longed for him to reassure me again.

This hurt affected me for a very long time. I wanted to earn my dads love and approval when I did wrong.  I took this hurt into my marriage and how I interacted with people.  I would pull away.

This is what I have learned. My dad loved me very much but Dads love for me was human love.  I knew Dad would anything to show he loved me.  Dad's love for me  was not perfect and he failed and made mistakes. 

I learned that God's love for me is perfect.
 God's love is unconditional.  I don't have to earn God's love and approval. 


God loved me so much that he gave his only Son, that whosever believes in him should not perish but have everlasting life. 

For God did not send the his Son into the world to condemn the word, but to save the world through his Son.

 John 3:16,17

1 John 1:9 If we confess our sin he is faithful and just to forgive us and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness. 

Great news I can ! you can come to Jesus and when we confess with our mouths our sin, God is always faithful and does it quickly to forgive us and to cleanse us. He doesn't hold it against us.

Friends nothing can separate us from the love of Jesus when we come to him. Wow.

No comments:

Writing

Welcome to my Heart Matters Blog
I hope that you will enjoy readling my blog.
Please any comments you wish.
Have a pleasant day