About Me

My photo
Kitchener, Ontario,, Canada
Mother Mugs was established May 2008 Author : Over whelmed by God's Grace Uncovering the Truth about Adoption

Welcome

I hope that my poetry and writing will encourage you.

Thursday, March 4, 2010

What Brings Happiness? - Our Daily Bread

What Brings Happiness? - Our Daily Bread
It realize that you can be yourself. it means you don't have to be something that you are not! You listen to God's Holy Spirit and sense his presence. No matter where I go he is there with me in the good times and in the bad times!

Never will I leave you and never will I forsake you! Hebrews 13:5

He is always there when things go wrong, he 's always there when my hope is gone, he lifts me up when I am in prayer, he's never gone when I'm alone he's always there! He's up in the mountains, he's down in the sea, he fills the heavens and he lives in me, He lifts me up when I 'm in prayers He's never gone when I'm a lone he's always there!

No comments:

Writing

Welcome to my Heart Matters Blog
I hope that you will enjoy readling my blog.
Please any comments you wish.
Have a pleasant day