About Me

My photo
Kitchener, Ontario,, Canada
Mother Mugs was established May 2008 Author : Over whelmed by God's Grace Uncovering the Truth about Adoption

Welcome

I hope that my poetry and writing will encourage you.

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Heart Matters











I will give  give you a new heart and put a new spirit in you. I will remove from you your heart of stone and give you a heart of flesh   Ezekiel 36:26

 I was lying in my bed and I had a lot of things weighing on my mind. It had been a particulary a busy couple of days. So I got up and I started to write what was on my mind. As I wrote  in my journal  what was bothering me  I noticed the scripture  Psalms 90:2 on the bottom of the page 
 .
Before the mountains brought forth, or ever You had formed the earth and the world even from everlasting to everlasting You are God. Psalms 90:2  

He is our God and we are the people of His pasture and the sheep of his hand. Psalms 95:7

God spoke through scripture to me. "I am God" I know you are uptight and I know  about your troubling thoughts.

I am holding you and those whom you are concerned  about in my hands. I have the whole world in my hands.

I am the Lord and there is no other. You have spent the day praising my name and now it is time to be Still and know that I ma God.

Before the world was created I am God,  I am  even God even  before the mountain were moved. I sing over you with joy and I am delight in you.

Open up your heart to me for all I want to do in your heart. To show you my glory and power. Let me show you the extent of what I want to do in your life and in the hearts of others.  I am God Be still and know that I am God.

I prayed Jesus I need a new heart that is softened  by you. My heart is open to all you want to do in my heart. My heart is open to trust you Here it is.
A calmness came over me. These words rang in my mind as I went back to bed. 
Be still and know I am working
Be still know I am God.
Be still know I have it in my hands.
Be still as I am your Rock and Fortress.
Be Still.

I went back to bed and the pain in my body stopped and the concerns were put to bed in my journal.

I slept soundly

No comments:

Writing

Welcome to my Heart Matters Blog
I hope that you will enjoy readling my blog.
Please any comments you wish.
Have a pleasant day