About Me

My photo
Kitchener, Ontario,, Canada
Mother Mugs was established May 2008 Author : Over whelmed by God's Grace Uncovering the Truth about Adoption

Welcome

I hope that my poetry and writing will encourage you.

Monday, November 28, 2011

Spiritual Vitamins

Lets remember to take our Spiritual Vitamins 

Are you Anxious? Take Vitamin A:" All thing work together for good to them that love God" Romans 8:28

Are you Brokenhearted? take Vitamin B: "Blessed are they that mourn for they shall be comforted."

Are you Confused? Take Vitamin C: Casting all your care upon him for He careth for you. 1Pter 5:7

Are you Depressed? Take Vitamin D Delight thyself also in the Lord, and He He shall give thee  the
                                                          desires of thine heart Psalm 37: 3,4  

Are you Empty? Take Vitamin E : Enter into (the Lord's gates with thankgsiving and into His courts with    
                                                   Praise

There are more Vitamins  to come !

No comments:

Writing

Welcome to my Heart Matters Blog
I hope that you will enjoy readling my blog.
Please any comments you wish.
Have a pleasant day