About Me

My photo
Kitchener, Ontario,, Canada
Mother Mugs was established May 2008 Author : Over whelmed by God's Grace Uncovering the Truth about Adoption

Welcome

I hope that my poetry and writing will encourage you.

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Laughter Gods Medicine to us


I am not  Seeing Clearly

Heart Matters November 30,2011

Laughter is

Is

Good Medicine 



Keep on the Sunny Side
Always on the sunny side of life
It will help you every day if you keep on the Sunny side of life.

Some of my Funny Glasses


I am in the Money

Do not store your Money on your Face!

The Joy of the Lord is my Strength. We can be cheerful and know that God has everything under control.



I am Proud to be Canadian

God Keep our Land

Glorious and Free
Oh Life can be a lot a lot of Fun
Rejoice
in the Lord
Always!


No comments:

Writing

Welcome to my Heart Matters Blog
I hope that you will enjoy readling my blog.
Please any comments you wish.
Have a pleasant day