About Me

My photo
Kitchener, Ontario,, Canada
Mother Mugs was established May 2008 Author : Over whelmed by God's Grace Uncovering the Truth about Adoption

Welcome

I hope that my poetry and writing will encourage you.

Thursday, December 1, 2011

The Lord is my Shepherd

The Lord is My Shepherd
Led by Conductor Pedro Theriault 
So what am I doing in a Conductors outfit!
Psalms 23
The Lord is my Shepherd
I shall not want.
He makes me lie down
in green pastures



Look what happens when you go to bed at night
after you have read the 23 Psalm!
          He leads me beside Quiet Waters  restores my soul. He guides me in the paths of righteousness for his name sake. Ye though I walk through the shadow of death I shall fear no evil . For thou art with me Thy rod and thy staff they comfort me. Thou annoints my head with oil.  My Cup overflows
Overflow of coffee got into my glasses
while I was lying in green pastures
Surely  Good ness and mercy shall follow me all the day of my life
 and I shall dwell in the House of the Lord Forever

Amen Lord
This was hard work  

Amen 

No comments:

Writing

Welcome to my Heart Matters Blog
I hope that you will enjoy readling my blog.
Please any comments you wish.
Have a pleasant day