About Me

My photo
Kitchener, Ontario,, Canada
Mother Mugs was established May 2008 Author : Over whelmed by God's Grace Uncovering the Truth about Adoption

Welcome

I hope that my poetry and writing will encourage you.

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Heart Matters 2011     

Christmas Memories
 Christmas is filled with good
memories and some memories that are painful. These are some of my memories of Christmas in the past

Merry Christmas
My husband Maurice enjoying a fun time 


Our Wedding Anniversary December 23, 2009
20 years of marriage



 Christmas  Fun with friends and our dog Pedro

Our Home was Smoked out Christmas Day
Thankfully we did lose a lot! like our Neighbors did
My husband and I in our own home at Christmas



My niece with my Dad's on his last Christmas with us  
Some times memories can cloud Christmas in the Present.  Jesus wants us to give our hurts to him. 

Sometimes memories are happy memories.

At this Christmas Season lets remember

Jesus is the Same  Yesterday Today and Forever.

Jesus never Changes.

 Jesus is the reason we Celebrate Christmas

For unto us is born a Savior who is Christ the Lord.

For God so love the world that he gave his only begotten son that whosover believes in him should not perish but have everlasting life.  John 3:16

No comments:

Writing

Welcome to my Heart Matters Blog
I hope that you will enjoy readling my blog.
Please any comments you wish.
Have a pleasant day