About Me

My photo
Kitchener, Ontario,, Canada
Mother Mugs was established May 2008 Author : Over whelmed by God's Grace Uncovering the Truth about Adoption

Welcome

I hope that my poetry and writing will encourage you.

Thursday, December 29, 2011

Positive Thoughts

Positive Thoughts.
 I am beginning to see the importance of Positive thoughts instead of negative thoughts.
I could get discouraged if when I write in my blog that no body reads them. I love to write and for me it is a releasing what is going on inside and letting it bring freedom. I also find speaking out what is going on in my head so I can see it in it true light and not have what is going on in the darkness.  

Wow I never thought about this before. I  can have self control when I feel out of control and I want to give in to Anger, wanting to do something because I am emotionally upset about something. I don't have to give in.

With God's all things is possible. I can submit each day to the Lord and say Lord you are in control, I submit  my emotions to you.   I choose to listen to your voice instead of letting emotions get in the way. Whether I have pain or not I can say with God's help I will do what I need to do.

So I say God is in control there fore I have  Control.

I am going to try it out for 30 days and see what changes.

Pray: Dear Father God I come in Jesus name. I realise that I lose control  at times and that I let my emotions dictate how I feel or don't feel,  Jesus I give my emotions over to you to control  when I feel out of Control.
I acknowledge that you are in control and I am not. I will trust you and come to you through out the day.
Amen

Thanks Joyce Meyers for writing your book on positive thoughts and aattitudes and to God I give him my gratitude.

No comments:

Writing

Welcome to my Heart Matters Blog
I hope that you will enjoy readling my blog.
Please any comments you wish.
Have a pleasant day