About Me

My photo
Kitchener, Ontario,, Canada
Mother Mugs was established May 2008 Author : Over whelmed by God's Grace Uncovering the Truth about Adoption

Welcome

I hope that my poetry and writing will encourage you.

Sunday, December 4, 2011

Beauty !

Oh this was fun!
                                                               Heart    2011

  He gave me beauty for ashes the oil of joy for mourning  A garment of Praise for the Spirit of heaviness. that we might be trees of righteousness the planting of the Lord that he might be glorified.


Some times we get ourselves in a tangled mess. It take us a while to untangle the mess in our life.


I was getting ready for a retreat in my home a while back. My about to t put a ball of wool away when Pedro my puppy came took off with our wool where i was sitting in the livingroom and the wool trailed behind him as he raced through the living to the kitchen and back threw the living. He ran at least 2 times before I could catch him and commanded Pedro drop it.   The wool was tangled and knotted and  there  wasn't  time to untangle the wool. So I left it for a couple of weeks .mess of our life.
My fingers seize upand  I had to ask my husband to unravel this mess. The wool was still tangled three weeks later  and nothing had changed.  The tangled mess was there there.  It  weeks to untange what took Pedro 3 minutes of running around in the living to the kitchen a couple of times. Sometimes in life we  are  so tangled up in a mess and we decide to put it aside to deal with other things.  We don't want  to deal the  mess. Our fingers are bruised and sore.  Jesus is there to help us to heal and sort out  the mess in our life. It may take a while but with Jesus help we can untangle the sin and wounds.

Prayer:
Dear Father God: I come in Jesus name. I know that I have made a mess of  ..................   area of my life. The mess is overwhelming. I ask that you will help me sort out the sin  of .......... .
Thank you that you forgive me and remember my sins no more. Help me not to fish in this area any more.
Amen

No comments:

Writing

Welcome to my Heart Matters Blog
I hope that you will enjoy readling my blog.
Please any comments you wish.
Have a pleasant day