About Me

My photo
Kitchener, Ontario,, Canada
Mother Mugs was established May 2008 Author : Over whelmed by God's Grace Uncovering the Truth about Adoption

Welcome

I hope that my poetry and writing will encourage you.

Friday, December 2, 2011

Heart Matters Joy

The Joy of the Lord


 Psalms 100 :1


Shout for

Puppy singing!



      to the Lord all  the earth.


        Worship the Lord with


   with  Gladness


My favorite person to sing with


                Come before him with Joyful songs

              Lets  Celebrate with our whole heart 

                             This Christmas Season

                        The Miracle of Jesus birth!   

No comments:

Writing

Welcome to my Heart Matters Blog
I hope that you will enjoy readling my blog.
Please any comments you wish.
Have a pleasant day