About Me

My photo
Kitchener, Ontario,, Canada
Mother Mugs was established May 2008 Author : Over whelmed by God's Grace Uncovering the Truth about Adoption

Welcome

I hope that my poetry and writing will encourage you.

Sunday, December 11, 2011

Hiding behind Walls

Heart Matters December 2011

How do I get out of the box?
 Are you hiding behind walls?

 Enough for people to see you but not fully see ?

Is there safety living behind walls?

What is it that is keeeping you hiding between the wall.

What Walls are you Hiding Behind?

Rejection,
            Anger?
                Stupid? 
                              Pain?  
           Fear?
                            Shame?


                                                       Lies


Allow Jesus to take the Walls down.


Step out in Faith and live in the Light of God's word and truth.




Thy word is a light unto my feet and a light on path,

Psalms 119:105


 In all thy ways acknowledge him and he shal direct your paths  Proverbs 3:5,6

No comments:

Writing

Welcome to my Heart Matters Blog
I hope that you will enjoy readling my blog.
Please any comments you wish.
Have a pleasant day