About Me

My photo
Kitchener, Ontario,, Canada
Mother Mugs was established May 2008 Author : Over whelmed by God's Grace Uncovering the Truth about Adoption

Welcome

I hope that my poetry and writing will encourage you.

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Heart Matters

Heart Matters
 November 30, 2011
Pedro cleans the dishes

Create in me
 Clean heart 
Oh Lord and renew a steadfast Spirit within me.
 Psalms 51:10

A couple of years ago I had a raging headache for 3 weeks. I was getting ready to start a course in helping others. I had some healing emotionally.  Spiritually I was falling apart. Inside my heart there was a lot of rage. towards God and it come out how I interacted with people. I also realize that I was angry towards the church and the rules that were imposed upon me as a teenager. I was angry because people had hurt me. I was hiding behind a mask.  My stress was coming out in my body with stuttering. I had to come from my body suit and confess my anger towards God the church and family. I had to lay my hurts at the feet of Jesus and let Jesus forgive me o f my anger  and heal my heart. I had to pledge my allegience and loyalty  to Jesus instead of the vow I made as a teenager.   Immediately I experienced the Lord's forgiveness and my heart began to come back to it proper place.  
  God cleaned me up my heart and  there was restoration to my heart.
Reflection in a stream, shows us the way we really are. It doesn't mean a thing. God looks at us the same way and sees our reflection but doesn't miss a thing. When we try to hide from him he sees it even more We have to get down on our knees and pray forgiveness, Lord reflect in me your Spirit so others will see you and want your reflection in their lives


  

No comments:

Writing

Welcome to my Heart Matters Blog
I hope that you will enjoy readling my blog.
Please any comments you wish.
Have a pleasant day