About Me

My photo
Kitchener, Ontario,, Canada
Mother Mugs was established May 2008 Author : Over whelmed by God's Grace Uncovering the Truth about Adoption

Welcome

I hope that my poetry and writing will encourage you.

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

! Blessed Assurance Jesus is Mine

Heart Matters

Pedro has been a part of our lives for 4 years. Pedro has introduced my husband and I to many people. Pedro has helped me in a lot of ways. He has given me the gift of laughter. Pedro has given our home the gift of song.

 When we moved to our home 4 years ago we came with a mixed feelings.  Our Heart were filled with graditude to God for providing our new home! We were  excited to have a home of our own.  Our Hearts were filled with sadness that Kayla our other dog would not be with us.

  My heart was filled with sadness as my  Mom would not be vistiting as she had passed a way a year earlier.   God knew the desires of our heart to have another little dog.  Pedro came to our home in September .

One day I was singing at the piano and I had little Pedro in my arms as I played the piano. I heard a squeek from  Pedro and I laughed out loud as Pedro was singing. After my mom had died in a dream - visison she came to me and said Thanks Margaret for sending me to heaven Heaven is Gorgeous. I am Praising God and I will never be far away when you are Praising the Lord. I laughed as I thought of Pedro singing with me. Singing took on a whole new meaning to me.

 Blessed Assurrance is Pedro's favorite
This song has began to be my life song

Blessed Assurance Jesus is mine. This is my story, this is my song Praising my Savior all the day long


A merry heart doeth good like a medicine. But a broken Spirit drys up the bones. But a merry heart is the Joy of the Lord.
                                          Proverbs


Pedro licking off the plate that had apple pie on it! yum!

No comments:

Writing

Welcome to my Heart Matters Blog
I hope that you will enjoy readling my blog.
Please any comments you wish.
Have a pleasant day