About Me

My photo
Kitchener, Ontario,, Canada
Mother Mugs was established May 2008 Author : Over whelmed by God's Grace Uncovering the Truth about Adoption

Welcome

I hope that my poetry and writing will encourage you.

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Romans 2

Romans 2: 2

Now we know that God's judgment against those who do such things is based on truth.


Romans 2:4

Or  do you show contempt for the riches of his kindness and tolerance and patience not realizing God 's kindness leads you to ward repentance.

In kindness God holds back his wrath giving people time to repent.

What stands out to me is how God is gracious and kind towards us. He is loving and welcomes us with open arms when we come to repent of our sinful ways. God is more patient with us than how we are patient with others. We are still dealing with the flesh.

 God is almighty God. God is Holy and is without sin ! God is just.
By God's power we can follow his example of  his love.

No comments:

Writing

Welcome to my Heart Matters Blog
I hope that you will enjoy readling my blog.
Please any comments you wish.
Have a pleasant day